2017 Rates (in USD)
- High season (January 3rd to May 30th): $ 3,999 + taxes / per night
- Low season (June1st to November 1st): $2,999 + taxes / per night
- High season (November 2nd to November 15th): $3,999 + taxes / per night
- Thanksgiving week (November 16th to November 26th): $4,399 + taxes / per night
- High season (November 27th to Dicember 13th): $3,999 + taxes / per night
Christmas and New Year’s Season 2017 (December 14th to January 3rd): $ 4,399 + taxes / per night
2018 Rates (in USD)
- 2018’s High Season (January 4th to April 4th): $ 4,399 + taxes / per night
- 2018’s Low Season (April 4th to May 31st): $ 4,198.95 + taxes / per night
Ask for our early birds discounts!
A deposit of 50% is required to make a reservation at Villa Paraiso and must be deposited 5 days after booking to confirm your reservation.
All posted rates and tariffs will be respected once the deposit is made.
The remaining 50% payment must be paid in full 60 days before your arrival.
A reservation made less than 60 days will require full payment at time of booking.
Deposits are not refundable.
A rental agreement will be sent at the time of booking.
A refundable security deposit will be required at time of stay.
Villa Paraiso can accommodate 12 people comfortably (maximum 14 people)
An additional charge of $50 USD will be made per person per night for bookings over 12 people.
Food and drinks are not included in the rental price of the villa.
We reserve the right to change rates without notice.